NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They call me Bleek

Go down

They call me Bleek Empty They call me Bleek

Post by Bleek Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:40 am

It looks like it's my turn to introduce myself. My name is Kevin a.k.a. Bleek. I've had that as an IRL nickname for almost 4 years now. The history behind my name is that I look like Michael Cera IRL, and my friends started calling me "Bleek" after the character "Paulie Bleeker" from "Juno". I'm currently 24 years young, 25 on 6/18, and have been playing MMO's for well over a decade. I started with EQ, but didn't really fall in love with the concept of MMORPG's until I stumbled across SWG. I played SWG on the server Scylla from PreCU until the death of the game, only branching to other MMO's part time a little over a year into the NGE. My roots in the Genre have not much changed either. I've always liked to be a level headed competitive PvP'r as well as a crafter. Team synergy is key to me, and the ability to grow with a group of close friends is what makes the experience. I look forward to growing and learning the game with everyone in the guild so we can all achieve something great.

Bleek

Back to top Go down

They call me Bleek Empty Re: They call me Bleek

Post by Bleek Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:43 am

Also, the only thing I wear while playing any video games is a Pink snuggie. Yes this is crucial information Smile

Bleek

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum