NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duush Baggins

Go down

Duush Baggins Empty Duush Baggins

Post by Duush Baggins Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:26 pm

First things first.  Yes my cousin is Frodo.  But only by marriage.  

I've been playing video games since, roughly, video games.  I played in arcades when home consoles had features like shooting the yellow triangles with your amazing flying green dot!!  I had a Vic20, TRS80, Sinclair ZX81, and others.  I got into MMOs really late due to this horrible condition I contracted called Real Life.  I still had a 286 at home in 1995, but I did work for Activision as MIS for their test department, so I had access to high end computers, thank god.

I like long walks on the beach, under a hail of stray bullets and flak debris.  One of my favorite things is to sit next to a crystal clear lake with that special someone and watch the sun set; Through the flames from the napalm dancing playfully on the surface.

I'm not a particularly competitive person.  Especially when I've already killed all the competition.  I am a consummate smart ass, that's a character flaw I discovered and encourage.  I have a ridiculously high IQ and use it to the fullest extent to acheive soaring heights of extreme mediocrity.

I played a lot of group PVP in games like DAOC and Warhammer.  I was excited to PVP in Aion for a few months until I realized my mistake and that the parent company wouldn't refund those 3 months of my life back to my credit card.  I would like to thank Zod for introducing me to Nomads.  Although, in retrospect, it would have been smarter to NOT have been in the medical center of Freedomtown when I accepted the invite.  That was about as much fun as fleeing from flying Mubarks or all those angry plants that "Hates nasty Hobbitses."

In closing I would like to express my devotion to a simple axiom that has lead me to fun and success in life.  "If you can't laugh at yourself... I will."  Because the difference between laughing at someone and laughing with someone is whether or not they are laughing.  So it's not really up to me.

I look forward to joining my fellow Nomads in our fight against the evil forces of the Decepticons...

Duush Baggins
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum