NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemist18 (aka Solitary, aka Asesinos, aka Greye)

Go down

Chemist18 (aka Solitary, aka Asesinos, aka Greye) Empty Chemist18 (aka Solitary, aka Asesinos, aka Greye)

Post by Chemist18 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:19 pm

I’m an Analytical Chemist in Real Life. I’ve played computer games since… well a long damn time ago. I’m an Air Force brat (Alexei’s post made me say that. I’ve been married for 33 years. I tend to play games the way I want to play them rather than the way others “expect” me to.
I’ve been playing MMOs since the 90s; Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings, and World War II Online. Seems like I missed one in there somewhere. Oh yes, now I remember, Eve, the game where even the devs cheat. I absolutely refused to have ANYTHING to do with SWTOR, I’ve never even visited their website.
I thrive mostly on the complexity of crafting. Even in solo games I enjoy this part. For example, I have an array of powerful potions in Skyrim. I’ve created mods for Fallout 3 and Skyrim related to crafting.
I dislike PvP, not just because I stink at PvP (which I do) but because of the attitudes I’ve run into over the years. The only game I’ve ever enjoyed PvP in was World War II Online where the only factor that decided how well you did was your brain and you couldn’t talk to the enemy.
</Steps_Down_From_Soapbox>

Chemist18
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum