NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misfit

Go down

The Misfit Empty The Misfit

Post by Misfit Fri May 29, 2015 3:34 am

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...There I was, fresh off the shuttle in Mos Eisley, Tatooine. Ahh the smell of fresh Bantha poodo in the morning. Donovan Nightwalker makes his way into the cantina, takes a look around then wonders....who the hell names a character Donovan Nightwalker? Thats not scary, it's not even comical. And why am I walking around staring at a mans ass all day? There has to be a better way. From then on, she was known as Misfit, Darkmiss, Gothica; the list goes on. No matter what name she chose, the battle she was in, the cantina bar she danced on or the fodder she stepped in, she always looked good doing it...

Spoiler alert...The name is Don and I always play female characters, sometimes too well. I live in Arizona and I am a retired Marine. I am married (to a woman) and have been playing MMO's since they were called MMORPG's. I was in the original NOMADS back in SWG and it is a privilege to be back with some of those great people and meet many new ones. The one thing I love most about mmo's is the diversity. Where else can you meet people from all over the world without having to use frequent flyer miles? As for The Repopulation, I am sure it will become a great game, not because of the content, but because of the great community behind it. Looking forward to seeing you all in game. I am sure at one point you will be seeing all of me. (now if I can just remember where I put my clothes)
Misfit
Misfit
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum