NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REPOPULATION ON THE WAY BACK

+2
gark
Darkwater
6 posters

Go down

REPOPULATION ON THE WAY BACK Empty REPOPULATION ON THE WAY BACK

Post by Darkwater Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:17 am

The latest as of January 2017 is that IF has purchased The Repopulation and has a tentative relaunch of servers in the first quarter of 2017. The servers apparently will be as they were when it went down, meaning all our cities and houses etc will be in place from day one. Feel free to post here your thoughts and plans when launch happens. I will be in ts on Wednesdays starting 2-8-17 from 11 am to Noon pst, and Saturdays starting 2-4-17 from 10 am til Noon pst. This the minimum amount of time i'll be posted there. Come on by it will be great to hear from you. Hope to be able to talk about plans to restart the Nation and what directions you would like the nation to proceed. In time I will start a post here on our website listing the directions and changes you all express. After all it is all of us that make the Nomad Nation great. Looking forward to hearing from you and extremely excited to be able to get back in the game.

Darkwater

Darkwater
Guild Leader/Admin
Guild Leader/Admin

Back to top Go down

REPOPULATION ON THE WAY BACK Empty Re: REPOPULATION ON THE WAY BACK

Post by gark Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:56 am

Hey dw, nice to hear from you. I can't wait to get back to smashing that enter key all day making the best fittings on the server. I'll make it a point to hop on Teamspeak when i get the chance and hopefully catch you there one of these days.

gark
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Duush Baggins Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:49 pm

I'll try to be on TS most evenings.  I won't have it setup for my headset so just poke me every so often if I don't respond.  I found a good guide to setup KVM under Linux so I can run a windows 7 on a dedicated GPU and monitor.  I'll have to buy a new forth monitor and some more RAM but it should work just fine. 

Duush

P.S. - I love Linux and am only entertaining this solution so I don't have to dual boot and leave my Linux environment completely to run Repop.  Plus it will be fun to set up...  And it gives me a reason to have a fourth monitor...  And it's just plain cool to run 2 operating systems simultaneously on the same machine...  I am geek, hear me roar!

Duush Baggins
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemist18 Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:42 pm

I haven't forgotten ya'll I just keep missing ya'll in TS.

Chemist18
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinness Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Woohoo, hope this is the for real deal.  Glad to see you all back on here.  I'll hop in TS and see if you anyone is present to talk to.  I'll keep in touch.
Guinness
Guinness
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:12 pm

I'm there. Nice to see our city is still there.....and still can't hide the lights.  scratch wonder if they will fix that someday.
Misfit
Misfit
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down