NOMADS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still playing? New world is up and running.

4 posters

Go down

Anyone still playing?  New world is up and running. Empty Anyone still playing? New world is up and running.

Post by Guinness Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:20 pm

The new world is up and running and the backer packages are available.  If anyone plans on playing, please let me know so I don't look for a new clan/guild/army, w/e you wanna call it.
Guinness
Guinness
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing?  New world is up and running. Empty Re: Anyone still playing? New world is up and running.

Post by gark Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:19 pm

I've been playing and i see lexxi and akota running around as well. Not a lot of nomads are back so i just hopped into another nation to get some of the nation perks. Its sanity lost or something like that. Im doing armor fittings again so hit me up in game if you or any other nomads needs some.

gark
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing?  New world is up and running. Empty Re: Anyone still playing? New world is up and running.

Post by Guinness Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:21 am

Sounds good, thx for the reply =)
Guinness
Guinness
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Akota Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:47 am

Yes am in game and waiting for the  Nomands to rise up again

Something to note, according to Raynie, there will be no complete wipe anymore. They said there may be some small wipes such as in crafting
but pretty much we are keeping most of the xp we earn.

Akota

Back to top Go down

Post by gark Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:03 pm

I saw the mention of no more wipes but didn't catch the bit about crafting. does that mean at some point our crafting knowledge will get wiped or just all items?

gark
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Akota Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:09 pm

The way I understood, was we would get all our xp back due to the changes in only this or that crafting line. Like my 2000 in fishing I would keep but possible the 400 or 500 in say tailor would be given back so I could spend them on different lines in tailoring.

But that is only what I got from what they where saying, and I might be way off base.

Akota

Back to top Go down

Post by gark Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 pm

oh that doesn't sound too bad at all.

gark
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guinness Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Hey Gark, it's spring break.  So, I should be on a bit every day.  I'll hang out in TS if anyone wants to drop in.  Trying to get some fittings and maybe into a nation till people start coming back.
Guinness
Guinness
Website Administrator
Website Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambo Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 am

I'm still playing. Been a bit busy this weekend, but I'm kicking around. Mostly bitching about gathering and harvesting.

Zambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down